Project Management Professional (PMP) certification means industry which is credentials recognized for people who can be called as project managers. PMP explains the experience, education and skills needed to lead and direct the task. PMP is the most desirable certification managed by the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA. Project management professionals qualify in every industry. The request is in terms of varying skills requirements between different industries and their ideologies. When companies employ people from different backgrounds, the need for project managers with a set of standard skills increases gradually. The project manager is expected to take projects on system identification, convert strategic visions into goals that can be achieved and ensure effective results, while adjusting various project demands.
In 2019 in the US, the average project management professionals without PMP certification were found $ 100,247 per year, according to the 2019 survey of nearly 9,000 project managers by the Project Management Institute where PMP certification, the average project manager salary was added up to $ 123,314, increased 23% of non-PMP certified project managers.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) states that every strong project manager is “responsible for all aspects of project giving, lead, and directing the cross-functional team” is a good candidate for PMP certification. Let’s look at the same released survey.
- Professional engineering project management
An engineer knows that they are some of the smartest workers, but they can sometimes be trapped or forget what they have before. Project Management Professional Engineering Making Engineers focus on completing the tasks faced for the success of the project. A technical project manager has the power of seeing something realistic, useful and interesting in the solution to their project – a large bridge or silicone chip. With PMP Course, the average annual salary increases up to $ 117,852.
- Professional Aerospace Project Management
With the right knowledge of airplanes and the way it is produced, someone can easily utilize aeronautical designed or aeronautics. But with PMP certification, there are great opportunities to produce up to $ 129,732 annual. PMS PMS works with engineers and designers to ensure new aircraft are sent on time and according to the budget. The focus area includes risk management and quality control. A successful project means overseeing proposals that lead to the development of new aircraft and aerospace. The Aerospace project manager gets his hand on airplanes and some of the most sophisticated technologies on the planet. Because aerospace projects have many heavy duty parts, there are many opportunities to make mistakes if there is something missing.
- Professional Pharmaceutical Project Management
A pharmaceutical project manager can help find steps to cure cancer, ignore talk about useful career. PMP Pharmaceutical requires advanced health care levels or experience to get a salary of up to $ 133,246 per year. Also, pharmaceutical research sometimes moves with the speed of turtles to ensure compliance with the right quality and safety regulations. PMS pharmaceutical works with doctors, researchers, and engineers to ensure that the delayed tasks such as research and development activities are completed on or before time and in a fixed amount calculated previously.
- Project Management Project Consultation
Professional Project Management Consultants are basically a project manager for consulting companies while the second project management consultant works as a consultant who is an expert in project management. PM consultants can work with people from different genres at a certain period of time. For example, they can work with one month and dedicate the following month to the sales manager. The purpose of a consultant project manager depends on the purpose of the company they are working on. In general, the aim is to provide industrial knowledge and continued to clients so they can succeed in their sustainable project. Choose this as a career offers an annual salary of $ 134,149.
At first glance PMP Certification Advantage:
* Greater work deals: According to the Project Management Institute (PMI), up to 2020, 1.57 million new project management work offers will be available per year throughout the world. With PMP certification, someone can easily take advantage of their efforts.
* Make you unique by Sprintzeal: PMP certification is a unique way to distinguish yourself in the atmosphere of work, especially if you don’t want the role of the project manager.
* Best Income Power: 2016 Marked PMP as the highest payment of fifth and certification related to the first business rather than technical related certification. A survey shows that those who have PMP certification easily get a higher salary (an average of 20% higher) than others.
* Benefits of the organization: entrepreneurs have an advantage too. According to various detailed studies, when more than 1/3 of the project managers they have PMP certification, the company completes most of their projects before time, in the budget planned and fulfills all purposes.
* Increase your value in the team: PMP certification is personal satisfaction because someone with it can help the group understand how to maintain their project goals on time and according to the budget.
* Proof of project management experience (PME): getting PMP certification is an excess work. To submit a PMP exam, people who want to become PMP certified employees are required to have a number of experiences in leading or direct projects.
Now, we can easily conclude how useful PMP certification. This is seen as a must for not only project managers but also project management training and other professional profit certification in all fields of the organization. Team heads, strict improvements and trained specialists, business analysts, process engineers, IT professionals and even those who in the process of making something new and unique to the community, will benefit.
Also read Home Staging with Iron Entry Doors To Sell Your Kentucky House
Leave a Reply