Delhi is home to the developing aptitude that thrives on overseas job prospects. Nationwide Visas have been instrumental in shaping up and fulfilling the immigration aspirations in the Delhi-Canada immigration segment. Nationwide Visas have a successful legacy of creating a professional service and customer assistance benchmark, thereby ensuring Visa’s success for its patrons.
The Canadian Immigration process is intricate and often leaves the applicant perplexed with its exhaustive application process. Canada Immigration Consultants at Nationwide Visa Delhi are thorough with the end-to-end services about Canadian immigration requirements. Immigration Consultants at Nationwide Visas have the subject matter expertise in accelerating the application procedure to accelerate the relocation expedition to Canada.
The application process for Canada PR from India
Canada Permanent Residency is the most coveted visa category opted for by skilled Indian job seekers. Canada PR is a five years multiple entry visa that offers a positive prospect to get employed and reside in Canada.
After finishing three years of employment and staying on the PR card, it is possible to convert the Canadian PR status to Canadian citizenship.
Critical advantages of Canada Permanent Residency
The Canadian PR card holders have the following benefits:
- Entitled to a five-year multiple entries visa
- Acknowledged with a “family status” under which both applicants (spouse) can be employed for a full-time job
- Can avail free education for children, health support, and social necessities fulfillment for the entire family
- Prospect to invite parents after settling in Canada
- Accessibility to the USA
- More information about filmy
Eligibility parameters for Canada PR
Below mentioned is the minimum criterion for the Canadian Immigration
- A score of 67 points out of 100
- Chosen occupation should fall under Canada’s NOC list
- Score impressive bands in the IELTS exam
- Sufficient funds in the personal bank account
- Documents supporting employment, education, language skill, etc.
Check Eligibility For Canada PR Visa
Walkthrough the document requirements for a Canada PR
The below documents are pertinent for accumulating points to get the Canadian Permanent Resident Card:
- Education Records
- Work Experience Letters
- Positive WES Report
- IELTS Band Card
- Valid Passport
- Identity Proof
- Buy Essentials Hoodie from Essentials official Store
How to get a Canada PR visa from India?
Post the visa confirmation; one has to submit the passport to the Canadian embassy in India for visa stamping purposes.
Points needed for the Canadian Permanent Resident Card
A minimum score of 67 points out of 100 points as per the points-based system:
|Education||25 points maximum|
|Employment Experience||15 points maximum|
|Language Expertise||28 points maximum|
|Adaptability||10 points maximum|
|Employment Arranged||10 points maximum|
Fee details of Canada PR Visa from India
The Canada PR Visa fee is 850 CAD per applicant, and 230 CAD per dependent child for each applicant, and the Education Assessment Credential fee is 300 CAD for each applicant.
Top Immigration Pathways to receive a Canada PR Visa
Canada Express Entry
In 2015, the Canadian government introduced a new immigration program called the Express Entry system for the overseas workforce.
Key eligibility for the Canada Express Entry programme
- Below 55 years of age
- Graduation in any stream
- Work experience of over 2-3 years
- Decent English Language Skills
- Financial steadiness
Provincial Nominee Programs
- A remarkable immigration program for a more straightforward method to get a PR card in Canada
- The Provincial Nominee Programs have been widely accepted as the best aspect for skilled candidates for Canada Immigration. It is Provincial Nomination, candidates have the most probability of obtaining an Invitation to Apply (ITA) through the Canada Express Entry Draws.
Quebec Skilled Worker visa
As per the new regulations of Quebec immigration 2020, the province plans to invite thousands of skilled workers to immigrate at an accelerated pace.
- Education: Diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Education Part of Training: Must be in C Category
- Employment Experience: 6 months minimum
- Age: Below 42 years
- Language Skills: French (B2 Level minimum) and English (IELTS)-CLB 5, i.e., Listening-5, Reading-4, Writing-5, Speaking-5
Essential requirements to obtain Canada PR Visa.
The essential requisites for obtaining a Canada PR are:
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the application and stay in Canada
- Educational credential assessment (ECA)
- Original copies and official translations of documents supporting your visa application.
- Educational degrees and certificates
- Skills assessment test
- Language test results
- Read also : ibomma web
The application process for Canada PR Visa
The detailed process for applying for the Canada PR Visa is as follows:
- Completion of the Education Credentials Assessment (ECA)
- Achieving the required IELTS score
- Make a profile for Express Entry and apply to the online pool.
- Job Bank registration (non-compulsory)
- Application for Provincial Nomination program (non-compulsory)
- Receipt of the Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- Canada Citizenship and Immigration (IRCC) will conduct pertinent medical and criminal background checks
- Obtain the PR status confirmation
- Submit the passport for visa stamping
- Read also : Interested information about smihub
How to obtain PR in Canada?
For Canadian immigration, two pertinent eligibility criteria are as below:
- A minimum score of 67 points based on Age, Education, Employment Experience, Language acumen, adaptability, and a Job offer from Canada (optional)
- The work experience-related role should fall under the occupations list of Canada, known as the “National Occupational Classification.” Once the eligibility is confirmed, the application for a visa card can be filed in a few easy steps.
Read also : More details about ifvod
Ways to acquire Additional Points
- Apart from the parameter mentioned above, the additional points section awards 600 points to an applicant with a Provincial Nomination. Other aspects, like valid job offers and post-secondary education completed in Canada, can help gain additional points
|Aspects||Canada PR Points per aspect (Maximum)|
|Sibling living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada||15|
|Post-secondary education in Canada – program duration of one or two years||15|
|Post-secondary education in Canada – program duration of three years or longer||30|
|Arranged employment – NOC 00||200|
|Arranged employment – any other NOC 0, A or B||50|
|Maximum points to be appealed||600|
Details of the Provincial nominee programs under Canadian immigration
One of the alternate pathways for candidates who obtain below 400 points is the popular Provincial nominee program. Each province has different eligibility norms.
Below mentioned are the Provincial nominee programs for Canada:
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Programme
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Below are the other cost details for Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
|PNP||Cost in CAD||Cost in INR|
|Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)||CAD 1500||INR 92,314|
|Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP)||CAD 350||INR 21,540|
|Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)||CAD 500||INR 30,771|
|British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)||CAD 1150||INR 70,774|
|Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)||Primary applicant: CAD 785
Spouse or Partner: CAD 168
Dependent Child: CAD 168
|Primary applicant: INR 48,311
Husband/Wife: INR 10,339
Dependent Child: INR 10,339
Fee details for the Canada PR Visa
The Permanent Residence visa fee is 1325 Canadian dollars per applicant. The Canada PR visa fee is usually paid during the subsequent stages of the process.
In the preliminary stage of the Canada PR process, 285 Canadian Dollars per applicant is charged as an Education Credential Assessment fee. This assessment evaluates whether the aspirant’s education fulfills the Canadian standards.
It usually takes around 5-8 months post receiving the ITA (Invitation to Apply) for the Canada PR Visa processing. The selection and Visa approval mainly depend upon the CRS score.
Apply For Canada Pr Visa From India
Why Canada Immigration Consultants of Nationwide Delhi?
Delhi is the focal point of some of the foremost ICCRC registered immigration consultants; however, Nationwide Visas emerged as the critical player, offering end-to-end services to all your Canadian immigration requirements.
Read also : More interested information about animixplay
Key features that make them the top visa consultants in Delhi are:
- Widely acknowledged prestigious immigration consultancy with a nonpareil 100% rate of success.
- Cost-effective, transparent, and tailor-made services to provide the finest solutions to clients’ requirements.
- Goal-oriented services across widespread immigration pathways entail Canada PR Visa, Spouse Visa, Study Visa, PNPs, Visitor Visa, and so forth.
- Read also : pcnok
Also read wellhealthorganic.com:5-amazing-health-benefits-of-guava
Leave a Reply